One Game A Month 2013
1 min read
I am participating in the One Game A Month challenge. Each month, I am going to show off a finished game. Last month’s Ludum Dare teached me how important it is to plan ahead. And to stick to your plan.
Here’s what I’ve planned in order to complete the challenge.
- The first weekend of the month is where I will finish the majority of the game.
- I will then use the rest of the time to add polish.
- Every Sunday, a new game update is published on this blog. The game should be in a playable state without any obvious bugs.
- Use game jams whenever possible.
- Use the GitHub Issue System for monitoring my progress. I have a milestone for 1GAM setup here.
- Tech: For now it’s Lua + Love2D + hump.
See you next Sunday!01 Jan 2013